Artists » Erol Alkan
At the end of 2006, Erol Alkan was at a crossroads. He’d been voted DJ of the year by Mixmag. He’d made landmark, expectation-defying remixes for bands he loved: a crunching “glam racket” reworking of ‘Do You Want To’ for Franz Ferdinand, a wonderfully wistful reinterpretation of Hot Chip’s ‘Boy From School’, a psychedelic take on Scissor Sisters’ ‘I Don’t Feel Like Dancing’ and a genre-defining reworking of Justice’s ‘Waters Of Nazereth’.
Read more about Erol Alkan on Last.fm.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Forever Dolphin Love - Erol Alkan's Extended Rework Version 2
- A Hold On Love
- Sub Conscious
- Check Out Your Mind
- Sub Conscious (Tin Man Remix)
- Sub Conscious (Kamera Remix)
- I Love Techno 2012 - Continuous Mix
- Sub Conscious - Tin Man Remix