Artists » ArchitectsThere is more than one artist with this name:
1) Architects are a Technical Metalcore band from Brighton, England.
2) Architects were a -violence band brought up with members of Austin, Texas' own Toru Okada. Now known as the band Faithealer.
3) Architects (also The Architects) is also the name used by a Kansas City Soul Rock band who've released 4 albums (Keys To The Building 2005, Revenge 2006, Vice 2007 and The Hard Way 2009).
1)They were first signed to In At The Deep End Records followed by United By Fate Records(UK) / Distort Inc (Canada). They are currently signed to Century Media records. Architects released their debut album Nightmares in May 2006. Have toured with the likes of Sikth, Beecher, Johnny Truant and The Chariot. They embarked on a UK headline tour with The Gorgeous as support, January 2007. This was the last tour with singer Matt Johnson who was replaced by Sam Carter for the new album which was recorded in March and April 2007 and released on the 25 June 2007.
They then appeared as main support on the series of 'Death of the Weekday' minifests headlined by Sikth. Architects are endorsed by ESP guitars and Peavey amps, Sabian Cymbals and Mapex Drums. They recently set out on tour as support for Bring Me The Horizon, playing with such bands as The Break In, Honour Among Thieves, Your Demise, The Chariot and others.
They have recently released a split EP with Dead Swans and have just completed touring the UK in support of it. After releasing a re-recorded version of To The Death they announced that they would be signing to the Century Media record label. They finished recording their next full length, titled "Hollow Crown", which released on Century Media in January 2009. They then embarked on a supporting tour for A Day To Remember and played in the US with artists such as Between The Buried And Me. Underoath and blessthefall . An October UK headline tour with Devil Sold His Soul and Norma Jean awaits, with the recording of their fourth studio album "The here and now" completed, it was released in January 2011.
2) Architects were a screamo/emo-violence band brought up with members of Austin, Texas' own Toru Okada. Now known as the band Faithealer.
3) Architects (also ArchitectsKCMO) is also the name used by a Kansas City Soul Rock band who've released 4 albums (Keys To The Building 2005, Revenge 2006, Vice 2007 and The Hard Way 2009). They were formed from the ashes of Hellcat Records (and later Thick Records) Ska/Pop/Rock band The Gadjits. The Architects sound is a mature version of the later Gadjits material, dropping all ska influence for a Springsteen & The Who sounding rock approach. They are currently signed to Skeleton Crew Records. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
- Early Grave
- Follow The Water
- We're All Alone
- Day In Day Out
- Hollow Crown
- Numbers Count For Nothing
- In Elegance
- Learn To Live
- Borrowed Time