Artists » David Guetta
David Guetta (born November 7th, 1967 in Paris) is a French DJ. He was the pioneer of French house with "Up & away," a garage-style track with vocals by Robert Owens released in 1994 – really made a name for himself in the mid-90s as one of the key catalysts of Parisian nightlife by promoting evenings at such renowned Paris hot spots as Folies Pigalle, Queen, Bataclan, Palace and Les Bains, where he invited DJ legends like Little Louie Vega, David Morales, DJ Pierre and Roger Sanchez to join him on the turntables. In 2001, however, he went back to his first love: making music.
Read more about David Guetta on Last.fm.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Dangerous (feat. Sam Martin)
- Lovers on the Sun (feat. Sam Martin)
- Hey Mama (feat. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack)
- Bad (feat. Vassy) - radio edit
- Titanium (feat. Sia)
- What I Did for Love (feat. Emeli Sandé)
- Yesterday (feat.Bebe Rexha)
- Shot me Down (feat. Skylar Grey) - Radio Edit
- Bang My Head (feat. Sia)
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) [feat. Sia]